Craig 
I think I'll be in again this month if my suspension gets back in time. I need one more good shake down before baja.
You are a sick man.. It took so long to get all the crud off my bike from last time I just don't wanna do that again.. But then again...
I find riding in the mud is so great at building confidence for regular riding and getting muddy is just plain fun, so I'm in assuming my bike is back together. I'm a relative noob but would like to make this ride some time soon.
For this ride, plated WR450 on Maxxis or Tiger 800 w/ mullet (Anakee3 rear and TKC front)?
Either will do fine but you'll probably have more fun on the 450.
Went out yesterday - the gate on Reiff is closed and mud is epic. Knoxville is considerably more manageable.
