I bet that you could, John. Not the uphill side, but the downhill side is pretty easy.
I bet that you could, John. Not the uphill side, but the downhill side is pretty easy.
I agree with LB. If you haven't been up there for a few years the trail around the gate is huge now.


![]()
Last time I was there solo, I bumped into a couple of guys on GSs. I rode theirs through on the downhill side, then rode my 690 over the high side of the gate. That was the last time I saw those two guys.![]()

![]()
Last time I was there solo, I bumped into a couple of guys on GSs. I rode theirs through on the downhill side, then rode my 690 over the high side of the gate. That was the last time I saw those two guys.![]()



You mean they're still there trying to get around the gate?![]()

And there you have it, it's all about the rider!
I'd have made myself scarce, too, after seeing
you ride your 690 over the high side!
KTM=Kan't Take Me on your KTM ride ...
always sorry trying to follow my orange friends ...![]()
(I suspect that you would smoke me even if my bike were operational, but that's a different issue).I'll be trying to ride through on May 18th ...
I think the downhill path
just looks different when
you're by yourself on a KLR with
60 lbs of camping gear strapped to it!arty

I remember looking down and feeling a little uneasy taking the lower path around. It wasn't hard but the punishment for getting wrong seemed to be a pretty steep ride down a rocky cliff.
![]()

Pfff, I'm really not that great of a dirt rider.



Can this ride be done on a 1190 Adventure with a passenger?

