• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2026)

No pics = didn't happen
I did it at the track before races in the morning, there may or may not be…

Im about the same. Last time I tried a hot class I was done 40 minutes into the 60 :laughing.
and WAAAAAAAAYYYY to thrashed to oogle anyone lol. Without my glasses and with sweat pouring into my eyes, the rest of the class may have been stark naked and I wouldn't be able to tell or have the energy to care. Localized, personal, suffering can probably keep even Quagmire's libido in check. Giggidy.
Exactly the same for me. I’m usually in the front with my glasses on the floor. People assume I take a hot class because of how much I sweat :laughing interested to see if I sweat less now that I dropped carbs
 
Hot yoga always sounded terrible to me. An ex of mine convinced me to go to some regular yoga sessions with her. That was fine. But hot yoga where I might be 2-3 pounds lighter because of sweat? No thank you.

But hey people like what they like I suppose.
Heat adaptation is actually really valuable in endurance sports. I don't like being hot ever but, boy would a bump in my VO2Max be nice...

was the thinking when I followed my girlfriend to her hot class.... :laughing She was fine. I on the other hand found solace in a drippy childs pose for a goood 20 minutes lol

Guys going to a class to meet women and then getting mollywhopped so hard they faint while the gals in the class are cruising along is forever funny to me.
 
I would like to do yoga but between my wrist and the floating knee cap over the kit getting on the floor and doing some of other movement are just a no go. :(

Not the hot shit but the regular stuff. I think I would enjoy it.
 
I would like to do yoga but between my wrist and the floating knee cap over the kit getting on the floor and doing some of other movement are just a no go. :(

Not the hot shit but the regular stuff. I think I would enjoy it.
I bet you would bud! I gotta think is possible to find a class with an instructor who is happy to give you a work around or alternative movements to work toward the stuff that gives you trouble. The best instructors have a lifetimes worth of variations in the bag to handle all sorts of issues. Keep an eye out an I bet you could find something that works.

Yoga is one of my favorite activities to dabble in and do when other things feel stale. I always feel batter after a practice.
 
Last edited:
Mike, you are 100% correct in everything you said. I am doing what I can do. The point of what I said venting is well... to vent.

This morning, I'm hungry, I thought about the dog and making sure she had food and water before I thought about myself, what I might want. It's very hard "don't blame the dog, blame the owner". I get it. I'm not the owner though.

It's a burden I have to deal with for now. It would be nice if a friend of his who actually likes the dog could take care of her. Oh wait! No. He doesn't have any friends. His closest friend is this dog.
Look at it from another angle kuro. That dog has no choice here. It's not his fault your brother chose him. He's had to put up with your brother his whole life. And now you are all he has. He may be your brother's closest friend, but right now you are his only friend.
 
Heat adaptation is actually really valuable in endurance sports. I don't like being hot ever but, boy would a bump in my VO2Max be nice...

was the thinking when I followed my girlfriend to her hot class.... :laughing She was fine. I on the other hand found solace in a drippy childs pose for a goood 20 minutes lol

Guys going to a class to meet women and then getting mollywhopped so hard they faint while the gals in the class are cruising along is forever funny to me.

Never really understood guys doing stuff they don't wanna do for the sake of meeting women. Expanding your horizon about things you don't really know about, sure. That's kinda different. ish...

P.S. I've kinda stopped using the term mollywhopped because in these days a lot of people don't know it.
 
Look at it from another angle kuro. That dog has no choice here. It's not his fault your brother chose him. He's had to put up with your brother his whole life. And now you are all he has. He may be your brother's closest friend, but right now you are his only friend.
The dog is a she. Why my brother named a female dog Paul? I don't really know. But I don't really understand almost anything he does.

Mike, I totally get what you're saying. I'm doing the best I can. I'm not mean to dog. Like you said, it's not her fault she's in a situation where her caretaker doesn't love her the way her owner loves her. I can't do anything about that. I may vent here but I don't take those feelings out on the dog.

But hey, this whole situation didn't have to happen if my brother was a decent person who didn't beat the shit out of his ex girlfriend, violate a restraining order, and landed his ass in jail. : |
 
So do we assume that everybody who has a bad aggressive dog , or at least a dog that his brother doesn't like, actually his beat his girlfriend??!?
 
who didn't beat the shit out of his ex girlfriend
That is a one and done situation with me. Once I know someone is capable of that, they are worthless to me with no chance of redemption. My wife has had a black eye for a few weeks now and it pains me to think that anyone, even a stranger, might think that I could do that to a woman.
 
Yoga is great. I was doing it for a bit, then I got a cold and took a couple weeks off. It's been the longest couple of weeks ever LOL. I really need to get back though, it was relaxing, made me feel good, and there were always a few hot chicks in there.
 
The dog is a she. Why my brother named a female dog Paul? I don't really know. But I don't really understand almost anything he does.

Mike, I totally get what you're saying. I'm doing the best I can. I'm not mean to dog. Like you said, it's not her fault she's in a situation where her caretaker doesn't love her the way her owner loves her. I can't do anything about that. I may vent here but I don't take those feelings out on the dog.

But hey, this whole situation didn't have to happen if my brother was a decent person who didn't beat the shit out of his ex girlfriend, violate a restraining order, and landed his ass in jail. : |
Ok, a couple of things Kuro.

I don't think Paul cares what we call him/her.

I know it isn't your thing, buuuuut you may understand due to your martial arts background. Enroll in a training class with it. Something beyond "basic training group class". I did a scent training/ rat hunting class with my dog and the connection between me and my dog became incredible. It will tire her out, stimulate her brain, and make her more aware of you. And it will do the exact same thing to you. I guarantee the dog will become a much better dog and you will enjoy being around her. It will change the dynamic from "I'm taking care of my shitty brother's possession" to "I taught Paul to lick peanut butter off my shlong today. No, no, no, it's fine. Paul is a female".

Ok, that last part was fucked up. But I am dead serious. I think if you spent some time learning WITH the dog and teaching her good habits, you might both come out of it better. And fuck your brother. This isn't about him. This is a chance for both you and Paul to grow.

I'll even help pay for it. Try it, what can you lose?
 
Help me bring it back!!!
C’mon mang, help diversify some vocabularies.
I'm motivated to use it more often now because of this conversation. I'm only 40 but I'm 'young' enough when mollywhopped was vernacular.

It was common when I was a kid and a teen and even in college playing video games. :laughing
 
Ok, a couple of things Kuro.

I don't think Paul cares what we call him/her.

I know it isn't your thing, buuuuut you may understand due to your martial arts background. Enroll in a training class with it. Something beyond "basic training group class". I did a scent training/ rat hunting class with my dog and the connection between me and my dog became incredible. It will tire her out, stimulate her brain, and make her more aware of you. And it will do the exact same thing to you. I guarantee the dog will become a much better dog and you will enjoy being around her. It will change the dynamic from "I'm taking care of my shitty brother's possession" to "I taught Paul to lick peanut butter off my shlong today. No, no, no, it's fine. Paul is a female".

Ok, that last part was fucked up. But I am dead serious. I think if you spent some time learning WITH the dog and teaching her good habits, you might both come out of it better. And fuck your brother. This isn't about him. This is a chance for both you and Paul to grow.

I'll even help pay for it. Try it, what can you lose?
I'm gonna PM you about this topic. Maybe a phone call would help. I don't need you to pay for anything but I'm glad you care enough to offer. Just saying that, you might like this dog already more than I do.

I think you understand my heart is in the right place but long term dog care is not in my bag of skills.
 
Yoga is great. I was doing it for a bit
I have seriously considered it, as long as I can start out slow. I'm actually pretty flexible for a sasquatch. I've always "cracked" all my joints, tho (knuckles, elbows, knees, neck) even as a kid. Now days when ever I kneel down, someone always says "holy shit, what the hell was that?" :wtf
 
That is a one and done situation with me. Once I know someone is capable of that, they are worthless to me with no chance of redemption. My wife has had a black eye for a few weeks now and it pains me to think that anyone, even a stranger, might think that I could do that to a woman.
Agreed with the one and done mentality... but my brother has already been no family of mine for years. I'm not going to go through the list of reasons why. Sociopath narcissist. That's enough.

The only times I've put hands on a woman is during karate or jiu jitsu training.
 
I have seriously considered it, as long as I can start out slow. I'm actually pretty flexible for a sasquatch. I've always "cracked" all my joints, tho (knuckles, elbows, knees, neck) even as a kid. Now days when ever I kneel down, someone always says "holy shit, what the hell was that?" :wtf
Honestly, I was always a little against it. Thought it was too hippie or something. Which is weird, because I am a pot-smoking, motorcycle-riding environmentalist. My local had an intro one-week for 10 bucks deal. You could do as many classes as you want for one week for ten bucks. So I did like four and loved it. Some were more meditation and mellow. Somehow I got a couple of those right away. Then I show up and took a class and felt like fucking Chevy Chase. They were doing all of their moves super fast and I'm falling over, while trying to look at the people around me for what the fuck I am supposed to actually be doing. Of course, they were all hot chicks, so then I felt all weird and creepy because I'm staring at them while they are bending over, and doing weird movements that were incredibly impressive and enjoyable. And the whole time I'm just trying to keep up.

It's the greatest sport in the world.
 
Last edited:
@900ss my boy says thank you for the books and magazines you sent him to read.

I have sometimes done baby fat yoga, as I call it. Gimme some gentle joint opening stretches and life is good.

Om
 
Back
Top