Too bad more of them aren’t armed. From what I understand, it would improve their manners.There is something mean sprited about living up here. I can't put my finger on it. I thought when I moved to the country, people would be nicer, more patient, friendly, etc. But it seems like there is a higher percentage of assholes in this county.
That joke went so hard in the smartness I almost didn't laugh!!Too bad more of them aren’t armed. From what I understand, it would improve their manners.
They probably consider you an outsider.I believe this is the easiest county to get a CCW in.
Hell everyone up here is from the bay area.They probably consider you an outsider.
I don't want to make this political. But there is definitely something about a certain group of people that tend to be angry and not only hate every group that isn't white, male, and missing teeth; but anyone that doesn't look and act exactly like them. And it's really weird. The amount of anger, self-loathing, and feeling like a victim up here is astounding to me.There does need to be a study , to see if the fact that CCW is easy to get makes people mean spirited, or, because people are so mean spirited, thats’s why it’s so easy to get CCW
Yeah, I suppose it's my fault for moving up here.If you plant ice you gonna harvest wind!
Dude, what kind of soundcheck is going on over there? I thought it was Aftershock, not Hippiefest.roll away the dew.
I suppose. That is true. It also doesn't negate the fact that the general makeup of people up here is vastly different than where I came from. It also doesn't make the fact that the general attitude up here is much more "angry old white guy" than in other places untrue.You see what you want to see.
Granted, your options in them there hills are probably extremely limited from what I know and have experienced myself.
But, if it's what you focus on, it's all you're going to see.