• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2026)

There is something mean sprited about living up here. I can't put my finger on it. I thought when I moved to the country, people would be nicer, more patient, friendly, etc. But it seems like there is a higher percentage of assholes in this county.
Too bad more of them aren’t armed. From what I understand, it would improve their manners.
 
There does need to be a study , to see if the fact that CCW is easy to get makes people mean spirited, or, because people are so mean spirited, thats’s why it’s so easy to get CCW
 
I want to people more, I just hate people. And not like, any one person. People. Hive mine and group think is worthless when it's the bottom barrel that bonds the hardest.

It's it my neurospicyness? Is it theirs? Is it that our spices clash? Is that why there so few that want me around or why I want to be around the few and not the many?

Everybody likes bear spray until it's deployed.

Dekoiyed?

DaKoi! Holy shit it's a double meaning to the same conclusion.
 
There does need to be a study , to see if the fact that CCW is easy to get makes people mean spirited, or, because people are so mean spirited, thats’s why it’s so easy to get CCW
I don't want to make this political. But there is definitely something about a certain group of people that tend to be angry and not only hate every group that isn't white, male, and missing teeth; but anyone that doesn't look and act exactly like them. And it's really weird. The amount of anger, self-loathing, and feeling like a victim up here is astounding to me.

Hell they even hate roundabouts up here because it's too hard for them to figure out. And yes, I am dead serious. Every time a new roundabout has been proposed, the local paper goes crazy with opinions about how it's turning this county into another European country" or Californication of this county (which I might point out is in California).
 
You see what you want to see.

Granted, your options in them there hills are probably extremely limited from what I know and have experienced myself.

But, if it's what you focus on, it's all you're going to see.
 
You see what you want to see.

Granted, your options in them there hills are probably extremely limited from what I know and have experienced myself.

But, if it's what you focus on, it's all you're going to see.
I suppose. That is true. It also doesn't negate the fact that the general makeup of people up here is vastly different than where I came from. It also doesn't make the fact that the general attitude up here is much more "angry old white guy" than in other places untrue.
 
Back
Top