I was thinking of trying to make my way there from Santa Rosa by taking 29 over the hill to Lower Lake.Is there still a planned 10:30 meet up at the south entrance?Any one else from the SR taking that route?

I usually go over Trinity ta Lake Hennessy, to Turtle Rock. If you wanta meet me at the Fair Grounds Chevron at 8:45, I can show you the way.I was thinking of trying to make my way there from Santa Rosa by taking 29 over the hill to Lower Lake.Is there still a planned 10:30 meet up at the south entrance?Any one else from the SR taking that route?

We'll be up at Turtle Rock 'round 9:40![]()

) 'n thanks Aaron & Gregg fer step'in up, and orchestrating this thang.Thanks Drew, (For nuthin) 'n thanks Aaron & Gregg fer step'in up, and orchestrating this thang.
Thanks y'all for helping me out, I hope to be back in the USA before the end of the month...Don't be jelly, it wuz real hot. The heat dun knocked my dick in the dirt!!!Jealous!Thanks y'all for helping me out, I hope to be back in the USA before the end of the month...
Need pics for 'proof of life' or I'll presume Sunday ride was a hoax... just like the Apollo 11 moon landing: all Hollywood