RightCoastBias
F8TRED
Well that was basically the Donner Expedition.
Bad day out in Knoxville I assume?
Well that was basically the Donner Expedition.
Well that was basically the Donner Expedition.
uh-oh.. How many showed up today?
Just four. I actually realized it wasn't Donner Party, it was "Meek's Cutoff". A movie every adventurer should watch!
I'm glad we made it out of there alive! Thanks for coming out. Definitely feel a lot more comfortable taking my wee off the pavement. Those dirt bros sure seemed surprised to find us down the single track route. Was looking pretty dicey for a moment. Check out Sport Touring in Hercules for the cooling vest I had, it's pretty cheap.
I hope to see some pics and vids uploaded.. gotta see myself keel over by the creek crossing.
Sounds like the short trail up to the swimming hole, but I wasn't there so I can't say for sure. Hopefully, someone will enlighten us soon.
Sounds like the short trail up to the swimming hole, but I wasn't there so I can't say for sure. Hopefully, someone will enlighten us soon.
