1brunoj
Member
Good ride Thanks for letting me join you and talking to me; good people I remember all their names: Doc, Grumpy, Happy, Sleepy, Bashful, Sneezy, Dopey, Prince charming and Snow White.
but then he found us Damn - leg tooYup, one of us. A pickup was on the wrong side/middle of the road around a curve, and took out Chris. Fractured his leg and shoulder, and dislocated the shoulder. The trooper that called me later said he seems to be otherwise OK.
Thanks for the update Paul.Good ride Thanks for letting me join you and talking to me; good people I remember all their names: Doc, Grumpy, Happy, Sleepy, Bashful, Sneezy, Dopey, Prince charming and Snow White.

That's my understanding.He in the hospital?
Paul - did the trooper say which hospital they took him to?Yup, one of us. A pickup was on the wrong side/middle of the road around a curve, and took out Chris. Fractured his leg and shoulder, and dislocated the shoulder. The trooper that called me later said he seems to be otherwise OK.
I didn't think to ask which hospital.
@ Tim: I PM'd you Chris' cell number.
Queens Valley is in Napa, and H30 is the chp bird that took him there.GG-H30 LEFT SCENE 5 AGO ENRT QUEEN OF THE VALLEY
He in the hospital?
Knoxville-Berryessa Rd was extremely treacherous today. Never in the 20 years that I've been riding that road have I seen that much traffic or that many hunters. After leaving the accident scene, we must have passed 5 other speeding yahoos in their p/u trucks going the opposite direction and taking up most of the narrow road.
My thoughts go out to Chris and hope that he's receiving proper care and that he heals up quickly and completely.
