• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

ADV/DS ride Lake Berryessa/Knoxville OHV/Rayhouse Rd.

There is a K-Rail barrier on the east side just uphill from the bridge that makes it passable year round for motorcycles. Wide enough for BMWs even but probably not for hacks.

Oooh, I didn't know that. I'll have to scout that out next time I'm up there (which will be quite soon).
 
This was from a few years ago. It's changed a bit but .... you get the idea.

IMG_0256.jpg
 
2nd Sunday would be the 9th right? I'm gonna be in San Jose that weekend. I may just bring the bike and go to Carnegie.
 
I haven't been up for a while either. Looks like it's going to rain; how much I don't know, but that'll make it interesting.:thumbup
 
I feel crappy right now, but if I feel good in the morning, I'm still in. Wish I had taken the time to change my rear tire. Oh well....
 
Yeah, I'm so close to bailing, not looking forward to the road portion. I'll decode in the morning.
 
I'm about 90% sure I am still in. I hope that at least one or two of you join me. :)
 
I'm out. Mud sounds fun, but 200mi of wet road & knobbies doesn't. :(
 
:(

I'm still in, as long as at least one person is still going. Wifey gets nervous if I'm out in this weather solo.
 
Back
Top