Lighterknot
New member
We didn't even start down Reiff until after 7:30 at night and pulled into Winters right at mid-night. This was after several close calls with the local wildlife to include a deer and grey fox running out in front of us and a jack rabbit with the nerve to go right in between us. Thought I was hitting him for sure! Then there was the skunk walking down the side of the road that Drew almost crashed Into and I almost fell off my bike laughing at his "reaction" trying to avoid it...something like brake, clutch, gas swerve but really uncoordinated...lol
If that sounds fun I'll let you know the next time we do a spur of the moment afternoon/night run up there.
If that sounds fun I'll let you know the next time we do a spur of the moment afternoon/night run up there.

and not too fast. 