• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2026)

LOL. I did not say that I want to hurt anyone!
Besides, a gun is better than a bat.
Oh it's for my protection.

I called out a woman who ran the stop sign, on her cell phone, in front of my kids and dog as we crossed the street to get to the park at the school.

Yelled at her she'd drive better if she was off her phone and not a c+nt. Her man came by a few minutes later and asked who was talking shit. I asked him why, was he with the c+nt who ran the stop sign and almost hit my twinz in the crosswalk?

He immediately said "oh fuck". He apologized but he's not the first to get upset for me telling people they just ran a stop sign.

I told koitney that I just wanted to sit there with a yay or boo sign and grade people's stops...

It's the number one issue I brought up at the candidate forum in town for the upcoming elections.

It's going to be a serious peeve of mine as they grow up. I got hit by a car at 9. My ex lost her niece at 5 in the parking lot of her apartments.
 
Well that seems to be the problem then.

Do install stop signs and f*** it up for everybody! Nobody going to speed In My Neighborhood then

 
anyway, thinking about getting a sign that says SLOW DOWN, Children at play.

I've got one of the green children at play stands at do my neighbors.

I want to get one of my wife's child sized mannequins and just toss it into the street ahead of people.

I had one hit accelerate so hard I heard him through 3 gears. Literally walked into the street in front of him and he swerved around me before running the stop sign. I slapped his car with the dog leash at he went by any then walked over to his buddies that were still out front of the house and told him that they needed to watch out for their friend before he reaches the find out stage of driving like an ass.
 
Just had a Toyota Tacoma (new model, in gray) accelerate past me as I walked, and then I read this. I heard him all the way from the previous stop sign and he flew by and kinda stopped for the next sign on this short block.

Tinted windows trucks, SMH...

I'm gonna make a poor life choice (financially) and buy a mountain bike from work because it's pretty neat and might motivate me to ride bicycles on occasion, or something.

That's pretty cool, do you have space to store it? (y)

, I assume you'll have the opportunities to ride it!!

Speaking of which there's a B party today apparently. Somehow feeling meh but....still, it's something. I don't really have a costume
 
When I lived near Broadway in Burlingame I slapped a few vehicles that didn’t stop when I was in the crosswalk. One guy in a perv van stopped to yell at me and I suggested we discuss the matter with the police, he declined. We are a busy irresponsible society digressing from get off my lawn to get out of my way.
 
When I lived near Broadway in Burlingame I slapped a few vehicles that didn’t stop when I was in the crosswalk. One guy in a perv van stopped to yell at me and I suggested we discuss the matter with the police, he declined. We are a busy irresponsible society digressing from get off my lawn to get out of my way.
"How dare you inconvenience me for 0.47 seconds!"
 
While our Olds is a 1967 model, it's production date is 10/66... so it's made it to 60! :bday

23 of those with us (and it's almost done) :laughing
2016-08-28_17.29.07.jpg
 
When I lived near Broadway in Burlingame I slapped a few vehicles that didn’t stop when I was in the crosswalk. One guy in a perv van stopped to yell at me and I suggested we discuss the matter with the police, he declined. We are a busy irresponsible society digressing from get off my lawn to get out of my way.
I had a bad crosswalk that I crossed often when I was between cars.

Accidentally let go of a 12 pack, out of fear, and shattered a windshield..

They called the cops and I gladly waited.

That conversation did not go the way they planned.
 
I'd spend my time teaching the kids how to avoid getting hit by cars, rather than trying to control how the general public drives... there's always another idiot coming up behind the one your currently yelling at. :laughing
 
Shit are we posting about crosswalks and nearly being run over ?!? Tsk tsk

I felt guilty yelling at a woman ...older woman one evening. So I am in the crosswalk starting to cross, 6 o'clock to 12. She comes from the right and it's on regular city blocks I know the length the houses everything, right - and I'm thinking this Corolla is approaching a bit fast , but still thought, oh I'm sure she'll stop when she finally sees me, at the white line. .. .....
... but no. I reach the mid-point of the street and she simply rolled over the whole cross walk.right.in front of me.

I yelled so hard she jumped. Well I mean I was right next to her window . Felt guilty afterwards..:(

.. I assume this whole time, old lady was not seeing me behind her A-pillar. Which is a small one , Corolla
 
I'd spend my time teaching the kids how to avoid getting hit by cars, rather than trying to control how the general public drives... there's always another idiot coming up behind the one your currently yelling at. :laughing

The only thing necessary for the continuation of shitty driving is for good people to not scream that they are fucking idiots when they drive like shit ~ 18th century philosopher Edmund Burke... Probably
 
Back
Top