• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

ADV/DS ride Lake Berryessa/Knoxville OHV/Rayhouse Rd.

I don't know, Neeraj. Are you sure you can handle it? It's not simple like that single track at Stony.... :laughing
 
I'd like to be in but it's Mother's Day. How does this sound? "Hey honey I thought for Mother's Day you'd love a mother/son day so I'm heading out for an all day dual sport ride! You're the best! Love you bye!"
 
Yup. Sounds like a perfect plan, Daniel. On a related note: my couch is pretty comfy. :)


I won't be making it to this ride, but maybe next month.
 
Yup. Sounds like a perfect plan, Daniel. On a related note: my couch is pretty comfy. :)

I'll keep this in mind. Sounds better than the dog house.:laughing
 
I'm out. Going riding with girlfriend. Gotta put some miles on her new Ducati Scrambler. :teeth
 
Wow that's some amazing stuff right there! :thumbup.

The only thing I hate about these videos is that it puts my credit rating in danger because now I want/need more gear and a better machine! And maybe some riding lessons!
 
Riding lessons would be the place to spend the money, for sure. He rips around in the technical stuff on that beast faster than I would on a 230 pound two-stroke. Impressive stuff.
 
When in doubt, gas it! And, the faster you go, the less bumpy the ride is.
 
Yeah but placing the front tire exactly where he wants it to land and wheelie-ing around tight corners is pure talent. I NNNEEEEEEEDDDDDD a trials bike and to start doing that asap!
 
Yeah I was blown away when I saw that. i was even more impressed with the outtakes that showed the few times he got stuck and what he did to get it moving again.
 
Wow that's some amazing stuff right there! :thumbup.

The only thing I hate about these videos is that it puts my credit rating in danger because now I want/need more gear and a better machine! And maybe some riding lessons!

Yeah, that's how I bought Triumph Tiger after watching freaking Ernie Vigil tearing it up on one.:laughing
Then I realized that I'm not even in the same universe as freaking Ernie Vigil. :(
 
Yeah, that's how I bought Triumph Tiger after watching freaking Ernie Vigil tearing it up on one.:laughing
Then I realized that I'm not even in the same universe as freaking Ernie Vigil. :(

I hear you. Turns out I'm not able to ride my xrr like Johnny Campbell either. Heading out to the sheetiron in a few minutes to give it another try though. :laughing
 
Back
Top