RightCoastBias
F8TRED
Some kind soul used chainsaw on that mean log.
Slow doesn't bring victory!![]()
Never said I liked it slow! I prefer it dirty, rough and fast.
Some kind soul used chainsaw on that mean log.
Slow doesn't bring victory!![]()
I don't know, Neeraj. Are you sure you can handle it? It's not simple like that single track at Stony....![]()

Yup. Sounds like a perfect plan, Daniel. On a related note: my couch is pretty comfy.![]()

I don't know, Neeraj. Are you sure you can handle it? It's not simple like that single track at Stony....![]()
Wow that's some amazing stuff right there!.
The only thing I hate about these videos is that it puts my credit rating in danger because now I want/need more gear and a better machine! And maybe some riding lessons!
Yeah, that's how I bought Triumph Tiger after watching freaking Ernie Vigil tearing it up on one.![]()
Then I realized that I'm not even in the same universe as freaking Ernie Vigil.![]()
