Yeah it didn't really hurt at first but I've been pretty sore the last couple days. I rode today for the first time since the weekend and put about 170 miles on the fz09. Here's what my elbow looks like today! So much for the shite armor in my firstgear rainer jacket. Glad I was in the dirt and not on pavement!
![]()
Yes my bathroom is pink and the ceiling is tiled.
edit: sorry if I should have linked the photo, not really sure how to do that.

Everything is easy...until it suddenly isn't anymoreHey Michael,
Most things in life a easy with help!
I look at that bypass every year, I'll let you all know
when I think it's "easy" with a loaded KLR ridden by a solo rider ...
It's just what I expected, we're talking apples and oranges--solo vs group "easy" ...
see you in the funny papers,
-- John A
Yeah it didn't really hurt at first but I've been pretty sore the last couple days. I rode today for the first time since the weekend and put about 170 miles on the fz09. Here's what my elbow looks like today! So much for the shite armor in my firstgear rainer jacket. Glad I was in the dirt and not on pavement!
![]()
Yes my bathroom is pink and the ceiling is tiled.![]()

Well, so there you go ... if I wouldn't do it by myself, it isn't easy ... Meaning I'd have trouble/couldn't get the bike back on the trail myself
if
things
went
wrong ...
arty
see you around the campfire,
-- SFMCjohn
The downhill way isn't that hard, just looks kinda scary since a mistake would send you down a steep embankment. I did it easily with street rubber on my NX.

You did it!
