• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

ADV/DS ride Lake Berryessa/Knoxville OHV/Rayhouse Rd.

The new guy!

Hello all! I started to read through the first page a saw that it started back in 2012..... So I then jumped ahead and now am posting and looking for an up date.....

I've done this ride twice now with a friend of mine and would like to do it again. Where and when is everyone meeting up? I'd love to shake hands with like people!
 
Hey thanks! Where do you guy meet up? The Starbucks, that's near the chevron station. There at Cordelia junction?
 
Why not add a little more dirt to the ride and navigate your way to Stonyford... its double wide in most spots a dirt/gravel road to get there from the top of the loop you have planned. I've done it before just forget the name of the road.

http://www.bayarearidersforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=481969

I think you're talking about Bear Valley Rd / Ladoga Leeville Rd. You pick it up near the intersection of Hwy 16 & Hwy 20 Bear Valley it's fast and flat, but slow it up around the ranch houses along the way to be cool.


On Saturday I'm thinking about taking a spin up to Lake County to check on my old house in Cobb. I'll be going the Berryessa Knoxville Rd. route up to Lake County. No dirt planned though.
 
Last edited:
I think you're talking about Bear Valley Rd / Ladoga Leeville Rd. You pick it up near the intersection of Hwy 16 & Hwy 20 Bear Valley it's fast and flat, but slow it up around the ranch houses along the way to be cool.


On Saturday I'm thinking about taking a spin up to Lake County to check on my old house in Cobb. I'll be going the Berryessa Knoxville Rd. route up to Lake County. No dirt planned though.

You'll be so close to Stonyford you should consider stopping by for dinner!
 
You'll be so close to Stonyford you should consider stopping by for dinner!

Yeah, Problem is I have to be on-call at work starting at 5pm. If I wasn't on-call this weekend I'd be in Stony..
:mad
 
I hate it when work gets in the way of riding. I missed the last dirty Barf trip for the same reason.
 
Hmmm...

7L7x3zy.jpg
 
Last edited:
Hey all, is it to early to start taking a roll call for next month?? I'd love to join you, but need the lead time to get my ducks in a row!
 
I will likely be doing the second longer half.
Did the first shorter half two weeks ago.

Cool, since it'll be my first time, I'll probably do the first half and see how it goes! Is it usually a sure thing pending weather?
 
Is anyone going on Nov. 8th?
I took a ride up that way last week and the Reif/Rayhouse road had been groomed and is like a dirt/highway and the gate was still open. I'll be at Posers at the usual time.
 
I was hoping to make this, but have another ride I need to attend in preparation for my next Baja trip. Have fun and be safe, kiddies. :ride
 
I was hoping to make this, but have another ride I need to attend in preparation for my next Baja trip. Have fun and be safe, kiddies. :ride

Oh I see how it is, you cool Baja kids don't want to hang out with the :loser anymore :x
 
Back
Top