2 Wheel Tango
New member
- Joined
- Sep 13, 2015
- Location
- Fairfield
- Moto(s)
- 2009 BMWGSA
2002 XR 400
2013 KTM 500 EXC
And a mountain bike junkie
- Name
- Scott
The new guy!
Hello all! I started to read through the first page a saw that it started back in 2012..... So I then jumped ahead and now am posting and looking for an up date.....
I've done this ride twice now with a friend of mine and would like to do it again. Where and when is everyone meeting up? I'd love to shake hands with like people!
Hello all! I started to read through the first page a saw that it started back in 2012..... So I then jumped ahead and now am posting and looking for an up date.....
I've done this ride twice now with a friend of mine and would like to do it again. Where and when is everyone meeting up? I'd love to shake hands with like people!



anymore 